The town of San Carlos is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #102 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Carlos is at 522 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of San Carlos is located at 9.3 kilometers from Monclova, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Carlos.
Where is San Carlos? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San Carlos in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San Carlos.
Want to view a satellite photo of San Carlos? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Carlos (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Carlos
With the satellite map of San Carlos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Carlos.
Vote for San Carlos. Opinions.
Do you like San Carlos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Carlos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- El Borbollón (3 inhabitants)
- El Dorado de Villa (- inhabitants)
- JesÃºs Quintana Montes (- inhabitants)
- Juan Alfaro Delgadillo (8 inhabitants)
- La Melancolía (1 inhabitants)
- Las Arboledas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Gatitos (Los Gatos) (- inhabitants)
- Luis Melquiades García Cortez (La Ilusión) (2 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (6 inhabitants)
- Motel Colinas (- inhabitants)
- Raúl Rivera (J.R.) (- inhabitants)
- San Carlos (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (14 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresita (11 inhabitants)