The town of Manuel Marrero is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. Manuel Marrero is at 590 meters of altitude.
Where is Manuel Marrero? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Manuel Marrero (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Manuel Marrero building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Manuel Marrero (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Manuel Marrero
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Manuel Marrero, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Monclova. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Manuel Marrero.
Vote for Manuel Marrero. Opinions.
Do you like Manuel Marrero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Manuel Marrero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Basilio Pérez (7 inhabitants)
- Curva de Juan Sánchez (27 inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (2 inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (- inhabitants)
- Los Pérez (24 inhabitants)
- José Figueroa (- inhabitants)
- La Tendida (1 inhabitants)
- Licenciado Muela (San Cayetano del Cachorro) (2 inhabitants)
- Lico Muñoz (2 inhabitants)
- Los Maltos (- inhabitants)
- El Gatuño 3 (- inhabitants)
- Triturados y Calizas Monclova (1 inhabitants)
- Nada (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Almadén (1 inhabitants)
- Santiago Carranza (Jesús Carranza) (1 inhabitants)