The town of La Piedra is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. La Piedra is at 695 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is La Piedra? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Piedra in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Piedra, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Piedra building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Piedra (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Piedra
With the satellite map of La Piedra will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Piedra.
Vote for La Piedra. Opinions.
Do you like La Piedra? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Piedra so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Las Arboledas (- inhabitants)
- El Rosario (2 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (El Sauz) (- inhabitants)
- La Morita (Fidencio Aguayo Cortés) (- inhabitants)
- Hermenegildo Zapata Maga (3 inhabitants)
- Juan Flores Hernández (4 inhabitants)
- Juan José Tuckar (- inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (Santa Elena) (1 inhabitants)
- Los Cascabeles (- inhabitants)
- María Genoveva (7 inhabitants)
- Sofymar (Mario Moreno de los Santos) (- inhabitants)
- Monte Viejo (- inhabitants)
- Raúl Alfonso Almeras (1 inhabitants)
- San José del Oro (San José de las Cañas) (2 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (Salitrillos) (4 inhabitants)