Noria Blanca (Monclova, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Noria Blanca (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Coahuila de Zaragoza has 2 inhabitants?
The town of Noria Blanca is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #82 of the ranking. Noria Blanca is at 592 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Noria Blanca? You can find it at 41.8 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Monclova, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Noria Blanca location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Noria Blanca? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Noria Blanca in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Noria Blanca.
Satellite photo of Noria Blanca
With the satellite map of Noria Blanca will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Noria Blanca.
Vote for Noria Blanca. Opinions.
Do you like Noria Blanca? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Noria Blanca so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Crispín Valdez García (1 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (Jesús M. Celedón Campos) (7 inhabitants)
- La Piedra (1 inhabitants)
- Licenciada Mijares (1 inhabitants)
- Licenciado Muela (Guti Pipa Lica) (6 inhabitants)
- Los Ruiseñores (2 inhabitants)
- Luis Ontiveros (1 inhabitants)
- Lulú (1 inhabitants)
- Nada (11 inhabitants)
- Noria Blanca (2 inhabitants)
- Roberto Valdez (4 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (1 inhabitants)
- San José del Oro (San José de las Cañas) (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana (- inhabitants)
- Santos Arizpe (- inhabitants)