The town of De la Fuente is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #15 of the whole municipality. De la Fuente is at 551 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that De la Fuente is located at 6.2 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Monclova, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of De la Fuente.
Where is De la Fuente? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of De la Fuente in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in De la Fuente.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of De la Fuente and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of De la Fuente (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of De la Fuente
With the satellite map of De la Fuente will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of De la Fuente.
Vote for De la Fuente. Opinions.
Do you like De la Fuente? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for De la Fuente so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Granja Antigua (Andrés Oyervides) (- inhabitants)
- Barajas (Rodrigo Barajas Bugarín) (- inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (4 inhabitants)
- Curva de Juan Sánchez (27 inhabitants)
- El Perdido (El Capitán) (- inhabitants)
- Las Quintas (52 inhabitants)
- Gilberto Haro (- inhabitants)
- JesÃºs Quintana Montes (- inhabitants)
- La Atravesada (1 inhabitants)
- Los Arocha (El Ranchito) (12 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Diamantes (1 inhabitants)
- Manuel Marrero (3 inhabitants)
- Moisés Asís (1 inhabitants)
- Nada (- inhabitants)
- Noria Blanca (- inhabitants)