Lico Muñoz (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Lico Muñoz, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 1 inhabitants of Coahuila de Zaragoza.
The town of Lico Muñoz is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #94 of the ranking. Lico Muñoz is at 576 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Lico Muñoz? You can find it at 15.0 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Monclova, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Lico Muñoz location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Lico Muñoz? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Lico Muñoz in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Lico Muñoz.
Satellite photo of Lico Muñoz
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Lico Muñoz, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Monclova. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Lico Muñoz.
Vote for Lico Muñoz. Opinions.
Do you like Lico Muñoz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Lico Muñoz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Andrés Oyervides (- inhabitants)
- Cuquita (7 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (1 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- El Ya Merito (Heberto Rodríguez Mona) (4 inhabitants)
- Hermenegildo Zapata Maga (3 inhabitants)
- Jesús De los Santos (3 inhabitants)
- José del Carmen Medina (2 inhabitants)
- Juan Pedro (4 inhabitants)
- Los Arocha (El Ranchito) (- inhabitants)
- Los Maltos (- inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresita (12 inhabitants)
- Sofymar (Mario Moreno de los Santos) (1 inhabitants)
- Tomas Ortiz (- inhabitants)