The town of El Carmen is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #135 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Carmen is at 702 meters of altitude.
The town of El Carmen is located at 7.4 kilometers from Monclova, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Carmen.
Where is El Carmen? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Carmen (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of El Carmen? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Carmen (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Carmen
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Carmen, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Monclova. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Carmen.
Photos of El Carmen
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Carmen, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Carmen, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Carmen. Opinions.
Do you like El Carmen? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Carmen so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Alfonso Macías Aguilar (7 inhabitants)
- Benito Ledezma Romo (Monte Horeb) (- inhabitants)
- Carrizalejo (3 inhabitants)
- Casa Blanca (- inhabitants)
- Federico Hernández Castro (6 inhabitants)
- Las Juanitas (3 inhabitants)
- Licenciada Mijares (1 inhabitants)
- Lupita (2 inhabitants)
- María Genoveva (Genoveva) (29 inhabitants)
- Noria Blanca (2 inhabitants)
- Raúl Rivera (J.R.) (- inhabitants)
- Ramiro García Medina (4 inhabitants)
- San Juanito (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresita (12 inhabitants)