The town of Gilberto Sosa is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #91 of the ranking. Gilberto Sosa is at 611 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Gilberto Sosa? You can find it at 14.3 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Monclova, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Gilberto Sosa location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Gilberto Sosa? How to get there? Map
Online map of Gilberto Sosa (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Gilberto Sosa building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Gilberto Sosa (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Gilberto Sosa
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Gilberto Sosa, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Monclova. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Gilberto Sosa.
Vote for Gilberto Sosa. Opinions.
Do you like Gilberto Sosa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Gilberto Sosa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Cuadra Gabriel (1 inhabitants)
- El Borbollón (2 inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (3 inhabitants)
- El Rubio (8 inhabitants)
- Enrique Pizaña Martínez (4 inhabitants)
- Horacio Guerra (- inhabitants)
- José Aguayo Berreles (3 inhabitants)
- La Cuchilla (5 inhabitants)
- Las Juanitas (Juanita) (1 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (Iradier Huerta Medrano) (1 inhabitants)
- Lico Muñoz (1 inhabitants)
- Luis Enrique Samudio (Las Tres Eles) (2 inhabitants)
- Lulú (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Águeda de los Castillo (La Miseria) (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresita (12 inhabitants)