The town of Madroños is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #250 in terms of number of inhabitants. Madroños is at 459 meters of altitude.
The town of Madroños is located at 12.1 kilometers from Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Madroños.
Where is Madroños? How to get there? Map
Location map of Madroños in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Madroños, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Madroños? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Madroños (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Madroños
With the satellite map of Madroños will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Madroños.
Photos of Madroños
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Madroños? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Madroños.
Vote for Madroños. Opinions.
Do you like Madroños? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Madroños so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Antonio Jiménez Morales (5 inhabitants)
- Buena Vista (4 inhabitants)
- Cadernales (- inhabitants)
- El Cedral (La Escondida) (17 inhabitants)
- Jesús Escalena (1 inhabitants)
- José Alejandro Saucedo (La Victoria) (5 inhabitants)
- Juana Loredo (- inhabitants)
- La Comunidad (7 inhabitants)
- La Morada (3 inhabitants)
- La Tinaja (1 inhabitants)
- Luis Carlos Valdez (- inhabitants)
- Margarito Herrera (4 inhabitants)
- Negros Maskogos (Nacimiento) (270 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (- inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (- inhabitants)