The town of Rancho Blanco is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Rancho Blanco is at 414 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Rancho Blanco? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rancho Blanco (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Rancho Blanco building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho Blanco (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Blanco
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Blanco, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Rancho Blanco.
Vote for Rancho Blanco. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Blanco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Blanco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Agua Chiquita (- inhabitants)
- Agua de Villarreal (4 inhabitants)
- El Chilpitín Dos (Guillermo Elguézabal) (- inhabitants)
- La Pedrera (1 inhabitants)
- La Pipa (2 inhabitants)
- La Roja (5 inhabitants)
- La Tinaja (1 inhabitants)
- Loma Blanca (Juan Urista) (- inhabitants)
- Los 4 Vientos (1 inhabitants)
- Palaú (17594 inhabitants)
- Ramón Romo (La Pila de los Caballos) (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Acero (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Setecientos Once (- inhabitants)
- Rogelio Mendoza (1 inhabitants)
- Santana Delgado (1 inhabitants)