El Ojito (Múzquiz, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
The most complete information about the tiny town of El Ojito (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Coahuila de Zaragoza has 5 inhabitants?
The town of El Ojito is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. El Ojito is at 511 meters of altitude.
Where is El Ojito? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Ojito in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain El Ojito building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Ojito (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Ojito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Ojito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Ojito.
Vote for El Ojito. Opinions.
Do you like El Ojito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Ojito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Múzquiz
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Alejo Mendoza (6 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (6 inhabitants)
- El Chilpitín Cuatro (Herbey Berrones) (- inhabitants)
- El Oso (2 inhabitants)
- El Tiple (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Olivares (- inhabitants)
- José Martínez (8 inhabitants)
- La Florida (- inhabitants)
- La Luz (1 inhabitants)
- La Mota de Encino (3 inhabitants)
- Las Esperanzas (2915 inhabitants)
- Las Estacas (Juan Torralva) (- inhabitants)
- Loma Chiquita (- inhabitants)
- Roberto Maldonado (1 inhabitants)
- Valle de Guadalupe (13 inhabitants)