The town of El Nuevo Paraíso is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #55 of the whole municipality. El Nuevo Paraíso is at 460 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Nuevo Paraíso is located at 4.1 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Nuevo Paraíso.
Where is El Nuevo Paraíso? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Nuevo Paraíso in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Nuevo Paraíso? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Nuevo Paraíso (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Nuevo Paraíso
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Nuevo Paraíso, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Nuevo Paraíso.
Vote for El Nuevo Paraíso. Opinions.
Do you like El Nuevo Paraíso? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Nuevo Paraíso so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Cuadra Jordan (6 inhabitants)
- El Chilpitín Dos (Guillermo Elguézabal) (- inhabitants)
- El Nuevo Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- El Padrino (Oscar Chaib) (1 inhabitants)
- El Venado (Gonzalo Montemayor) (- inhabitants)
- La Florida (La Hacienda) (- inhabitants)
- La Granja (- inhabitants)
- La Mota y Ayajiles (La Ciénega) (1 inhabitants)
- La Venada (El Nogal) (3 inhabitants)
- Las Rucias (1 inhabitants)
- Los 4 Vientos (1 inhabitants)
- Luis Aguilar (- inhabitants)
- Román Gabriel Reséndiz (El Papalote) (5 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (4 inhabitants)