The town of Las Tres Flores is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. Las Tres Flores is at 468 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Tomás Torres. This town decided to change its name in the year 2019.
Where is Las Tres Flores? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Las Tres Flores (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Las Tres Flores building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Tres Flores (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Tres Flores
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Tres Flores, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Las Tres Flores.
Vote for Las Tres Flores. Opinions.
Do you like Las Tres Flores? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Tres Flores so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Agua Dulce (5 inhabitants)
- Desarrollo del Batán (El Pato) (4 inhabitants)
- Guillermo Hernández (El Polvorín) (- inhabitants)
- Isidro Iglesias (- inhabitants)
- Juan Vallejo (- inhabitants)
- La Anacua (Ventura) (1 inhabitants)
- La Campana (- inhabitants)
- La Ciénega (- inhabitants)
- La Roja (5 inhabitants)
- Madroños (- inhabitants)
- Nogales (3 inhabitants)
- Omar Dávila (1 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (2 inhabitants)
- Sergio Treviño (1 inhabitants)
- Tribu Kikapoo (Nacimiento) (670 inhabitants)