The town of Alejo Mendoza is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #118 of the whole municipality. Alejo Mendoza is at 472 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Alejo Mendoza is located at 18.9 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Alejo Mendoza.
Where is Alejo Mendoza? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Alejo Mendoza (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of Alejo Mendoza (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Alejo MendozaMany people want to stay in the town of Alejo Mendoza itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL SANTA ELENA: 28 km away, direction Southeast (24 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN CARLOS: 30 km away, direction Southeast (24 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SABINO GORDO: 32 km away, direction Southeast (25 minutes by car)
- HOTEL OASIS DEL NORTE: 27 km away, direction Southeast (19 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Alejo Mendoza
With the satellite map of Alejo Mendoza will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Alejo Mendoza.
Photos of Alejo Mendoza
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Alejo Mendoza? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Alejo Mendoza.
Vote for Alejo Mendoza
Do you like Alejo Mendoza or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Alejo Mendoza to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Calvillo (1 inhabitants)
- Cuadra Jordan (6 inhabitants)
- El Cedral (- inhabitants)
- El Ojito (5 inhabitants)
- Las Rosas (1 inhabitants)
- Hacienda Vieja Zamora (1 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (- inhabitants)
- La Granja (- inhabitants)
- La Mota y Ayajiles (La Ciénega) (1 inhabitants)
- Las Antonias (2 inhabitants)
- Las Pompas (4 inhabitants)
- Los 4 Vientos (1 inhabitants)
- Maravillas (- inhabitants)
- Rogelio Perches (1 inhabitants)
- San Judas Tadeo Colectiva (- inhabitants)