The town of El Indio (El Noventa) is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #214 of the whole municipality. El Indio (El Noventa) is at 486 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Indio (El Noventa) is located at 24.2 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Indio (El Noventa).
#1 Where is El Indio (El Noventa)? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Indio (El Noventa) in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Coahuila de Zaragoza State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
#2 The population of El Indio (El Noventa) (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of El Indio (El Noventa)
With the satellite map of El Indio (El Noventa) will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Indio (El Noventa).
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near El Indio (El Noventa)Many people want to stay in the town of El Indio (El Noventa) itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL SANTA ELENA: 33 km away, direction Southeast (28 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN CARLOS: 31 km away, direction Southeast (25 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SABINO GORDO: 37 km away, direction Southeast (28 minutes by car)
- HOTEL OASIS DEL NORTE: 35 km away, direction Southeast (24 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of El Indio (El Noventa)
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Indio (El Noventa), we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Indio (El Noventa), so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
#6 Vote for El Indio (El Noventa) as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like El Indio (El Noventa) or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Indio (El Noventa) to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Coahuila de Zaragoza
#7 Comments and opinions about El Indio (El Noventa)
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Antonio Ruiz (- inhabitants)
- Calixto Ramírez (1 inhabitants)
- El Charco (2 inhabitants)
- El Encino (Los Adobes) (3 inhabitants)
- El Infante (La Sierra) (20 inhabitants)
- Las Rosas (1 inhabitants)
- Juan Guillermo Fuentes (- inhabitants)
- La Herradura (2 inhabitants)
- La Marieta (2 inhabitants)
- Beatriz Ortiz Muñoz (4 inhabitants)
- Luis Aguilar (- inhabitants)
- María Magdalena Benítez Medina (3 inhabitants)
- Minas de Barroterán (7746 inhabitants)
- El Mogote (2 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (3 inhabitants)