The town of La Zorra Dos is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #191 of the whole municipality. La Zorra Dos is at 1,387 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Zorra Dos is located at 3.4 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Ramos Arizpe, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Zorra Dos.
Where is La Zorra Dos? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Zorra Dos (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Zorra Dos, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of La Zorra Dos? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Zorra Dos (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Zorra Dos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Zorra Dos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Zorra Dos.
Vote for La Zorra Dos. Opinions.
Do you like La Zorra Dos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Zorra Dos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Agua Blanca (7 inhabitants)
- Amargos (16 inhabitants)
- Cerrito Blanco (5 inhabitants)
- El Cielo Azul (- inhabitants)
- El Jarame (1 inhabitants)
- El Venadito (La Princesa) (- inhabitants)
- Granja Porcícola El Chilar (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Fuentes Mata (1 inhabitants)
- Las Jaulas (La Pila) (7 inhabitants)
- Las Rucias (6 inhabitants)
- Mesón del Norte (Los Vaqueros) (11 inhabitants)
- Puerto los Galindo (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco de los Desmontes (16 inhabitants)
- San Roberto (- inhabitants)
- Zertuche (15 inhabitants)