The town of La Zorra Dos is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #191 of the whole municipality. La Zorra Dos is at 1,387 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Zorra Dos is located at 3.4 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Ramos Arizpe, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Zorra Dos.
Where is La Zorra Dos? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Zorra Dos (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Zorra Dos, which has the following symbol
The population of La Zorra Dos (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La Zorra DosMany people want to stay in the town of La Zorra Dos itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL ESTACIÓN: 5 km away, direction South (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HACIENDA REAL: 6 km away, direction Southeast (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SANTA MARIA: 6 km away, direction Southeast (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA LOMA: 6 km away, direction Southeast (4 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Zorra Dos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Zorra Dos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Zorra Dos.
Vote for La Zorra Dos
Do you like La Zorra Dos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Zorra Dos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Las Dora Elias (2 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (El Edén) (10 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (1 inhabitants)
- Galindo (1 inhabitants)
- Tres Nueces (La Chiripa) (- inhabitants)
- La Ermita (12 inhabitants)
- La Noria de las Ánimas (39 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (- inhabitants)
- Las Peñitas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Girones (2 inhabitants)
- Ramírez (- inhabitants)
- Reata (General Coss) (113 inhabitants)
- El Saucillo Dos (Salitrillos) (12 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (4 inhabitants)
- San Martín (Doce de Diciembre) (59 inhabitants)