Mary Cruz (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of Mary Cruz, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of Mary Cruz is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #208 of the whole municipality. Mary Cruz is at 1561 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Mary Cruz is located at 9.3 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Ramos Arizpe, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Mary Cruz.
Where is Mary Cruz? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Mary Cruz (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Mary Cruz, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Mary Cruz
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Mary Cruz, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Mary Cruz.
Photos of Mary Cruz
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Mary Cruz? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Mary Cruz.
Vote for Mary Cruz. Opinions.
Do you like Mary Cruz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Mary Cruz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Congregación Cañada Ancha (342 inhabitants)
- El Depósito (El Pastor) (3 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (El Vergel) (2 inhabitants)
- El Salto (4 inhabitants)
- Explosivos de la Torre (- inhabitants)
- José Sandoval Hiriarte (- inhabitants)
- La Fortuna Dos (14 inhabitants)
- La Güera (El Pastor) (6 inhabitants)
- La Macarena (- inhabitants)
- Las Tres Chivas (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (107 inhabitants)
- Reata (General Coss) (132 inhabitants)
- Sacrificio (San Luis) (4 inhabitants)
- Salitrillos Dos (4 inhabitants)
- Tres Tablas (El Jardín) (1 inhabitants)