The town of Ramírez is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #202 of the ranking. Ramírez is at 1,557 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Ramírez? You can find it at 9.2 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Ramos Arizpe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Ramírez location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Ramírez? How to get there? Map
Online map of Ramírez in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Ramírez building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Ramírez (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Ramírez
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Ramírez, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Ramírez.
Vote for Ramírez. Opinions.
Do you like Ramírez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ramírez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Café del Oso (- inhabitants)
- Clemente Garibay Cruz (1 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (El Vergel) (2 inhabitants)
- El Tanque (Tanque Viejo) (81 inhabitants)
- Estación Santa María (1 inhabitants)
- Forrajes y Engordas Técnicas (4 inhabitants)
- Gavilán Primero (Mesón del Norte) (18 inhabitants)
- La Noria (- inhabitants)
- Los Güeros (2 inhabitants)
- Salitrillos (- inhabitants)
- San Simón de Abajo (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (68 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa Número Seis (- inhabitants)
- Tres Tablas (El Jardín) (1 inhabitants)