Los Ramos Dos (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Los Ramos Dos, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 2 inhabitants of Coahuila de Zaragoza.
The town of Los Ramos Dos is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #183 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Ramos Dos is at 1725 meters of altitude.
The town of Los Ramos Dos is located at 21.4 kilometers from Ramos Arizpe, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Ramos Dos.
Where is Los Ramos Dos? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Los Ramos Dos (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Los Ramos Dos
With the satellite map of Los Ramos Dos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Los Ramos Dos.
Vote for Los Ramos Dos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Ramos Dos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Ramos Dos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Cañón del Tule (3 inhabitants)
- El Jabalí (1 inhabitants)
- El Jardín (6 inhabitants)
- El Temporal de las Cuevas (4 inhabitants)
- Estación Higo (67 inhabitants)
- Galindo (2 inhabitants)
- Granja El Cóndor (18 inhabitants)
- Granja Pollo 1 (- inhabitants)
- La Leona (223 inhabitants)
- La Merced (6 inhabitants)
- Las Imágenes (17 inhabitants)
- Las Praderas (10 inhabitants)
- Ramírez (1 inhabitants)
- San Esteban (15 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (Rancho Viejo) (5 inhabitants)