The town of Puerto los Galindo is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #219 in terms of number of inhabitants. Puerto los Galindo is at 1,154 meters of altitude.
The town of Puerto los Galindo is located at 21.2 kilometers from Ramos Arizpe, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Puerto los Galindo.
Where is Puerto los Galindo? How to get there? Map
Online map of Puerto los Galindo (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Puerto los Galindo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Puerto los Galindo (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Puerto los Galindo
With the satellite map of Puerto los Galindo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Puerto los Galindo.
Photos of Puerto los Galindo
In order for you to enjoy nature around Puerto los Galindo, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Puerto los Galindo, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Puerto los Galindo. Opinions.
Do you like Puerto los Galindo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Puerto los Galindo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Centro Federal de Readaptación Social Número 18 (1153 inhabitants)
- Curva Santa María (- inhabitants)
- Chimicuila (Doctor de las Fuentes) (1 inhabitants)
- La Adobera (Kilómetro Diecisiete) (- inhabitants)
- La Agüita del Rosario (9 inhabitants)
- La Montaña (9 inhabitants)
- La Noria (- inhabitants)
- Las Jaulas (La Pila) (7 inhabitants)
- Las Joyas (4 inhabitants)
- Ojito de Rómulo (Palestina) (- inhabitants)
- Pozos de Kimberly (- inhabitants)
- San Esteban (3 inhabitants)
- San Gregorio (Comunidad San Gregorio) (114 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (126 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (5 inhabitants)