The town of Los Retoños is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. Los Retoños is at 866 meters of altitude.
Where is Los Retoños? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Retoños (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Los Retoños and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Los Retoños (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Retoños
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Retoños, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Los Retoños.
Vote for Los Retoños. Opinions.
Do you like Los Retoños? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Retoños so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Cañón del Tule Dos (4 inhabitants)
- El Jabalí (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (San Francisco) (1 inhabitants)
- Salitrillos (- inhabitants)
- Emilio Zertuche Garza (CafÃ© del Oso) (- inhabitants)
- Pilgrims Pride (Los Pinos) (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (3 inhabitants)
- La Ilusión (- inhabitants)
- Las Coloradas (49 inhabitants)
- Loma Chata (3 inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (- inhabitants)
- Nacapa (Nuevo Nacapa) (12 inhabitants)
- Paredón (1003 inhabitants)
- Agüita del Rosario de Abajo (4 inhabitants)
- Estación Anhelo (Sección R361) (8 inhabitants)