Towns and cities in MexicoPueblosAmerica.com

Amargos (Estación Amargos)

WhatsApp   Facebook   Twitter   Email

We collected numerous data from the small village of Amargos (Estación Amargos), in addition to photos, maps or statistics.

Thus you will discover this incredible village of 36 inhabitants of Coahuila de Zaragoza.

the town of Amargos (Estación Amargos) is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 36 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #57 of the whole municipality. Amargos (Estación Amargos) is at 820 meters of altitude.

To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Amargos (Estación Amargos) is located at 44.7 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Ramos Arizpe, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Amargos (Estación Amargos).

Population in Amargos (Estación Amargos)

In the town there are 18 men and 18 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 3.80 children per woman. People from outside the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza account for 8.33% of the total population. 13.89% of the inhabitants are illiterate (22.22% of men and 5.56% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 3.96 (3.38 within the men and 4.50 within the women).

Population changes in Amargos (Estación Amargos) since 2005
In 2005, in Amargos (Estación Amargos) there were 29 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are 7 more people (a variation of 24.14%). Of which there are 2 more men (a variation of 12.50%), and 5 more women (a variation of 38.46%).

Indigenous culture in Amargos (Estación Amargos)
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in Amargos (Estación Amargos)
27.78% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (55.56% of the men, and 0.00% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in Amargos (Estación Amargos)
In Amargos (Estación Amargos) there are 13 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 100.00% have piped water, 91.67% have toilet or restroom, 58.33% have a radio receiver, 83.33% a television, 66.67% a fridge, 33.33% a washing-machine, 33.33% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 16.67% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

Lookup on this link for data of the population pyramid of Amargos (Estación Amargos)

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is Amargos (Estación Amargos)?

Location map of Amargos (Estación Amargos): Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in Amargos (Estación Amargos), which is marked with the symbol Map marker

You can access more information about maps of Amargos (Estación Amargos) in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of Amargos (Estación Amargos) with a higher resolution.

What is Amargos (Estación Amargos) like?

San Juan de los Amargos Coahuila Sierra Pinta, Coahuila. Sierra Pinta, Coahuila

Enjoy the photos of Amargos (Estación Amargos) on this link

Vote for Amargos (Estación Amargos)

Do you like Amargos (Estación Amargos)? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Amargos (Estación Amargos) so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 3.0/5
(considering 1 votes)



>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Ramos Arizpe

>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<


Help us to improve the information about Amargos (Estación Amargos) and to spread it over the Internet:

Add one website of Amargos (Estación Amargos)
Link Amargos (Estación Amargos) from your webpage
Write a family member or a friend and tell them about Amargos (Estación Amargos)


Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe: