The town of La Cortija is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #241 of the ranking. La Cortija is at 1,026 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Cortija? You can find it at 16.5 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Comitán de Domínguez, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Cortija location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Cortija? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Cortija (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain La Cortija building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Cortija (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Cortija
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Cortija, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Cortija.
Vote for La Cortija. Opinions.
Do you like La Cortija? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Cortija so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- Ampliación Chichimá (17 inhabitants)
- Candelaria Concepción (48 inhabitants)
- Candelataj Tehuantepec (15 inhabitants)
- Francisco Sarabia (2075 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza el Vivero (28 inhabitants)
- La Floresta (1941 inhabitants)
- Laguna Chamula (59 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (2 inhabitants)
- Loma Linda (5 inhabitants)
- Río Grande (759 inhabitants)
- San Antonio las Canoas (36 inhabitants)
- San Rafael Jocom (655 inhabitants)
- Los Sauces (San Vicente Ojo de Agua) (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Emilia (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (12 inhabitants)