The town of Santa María is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Santa María is at 1,901 meters of altitude.
Where is Santa María? How to get there? Map
Location map of Santa María in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Santa María, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Santa María and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Santa María (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa María
With the satellite map of Santa María will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Santa María.
Vote for Santa María. Opinions.
Do you like Santa María? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa María so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- San Antonio Ajayaxch (240 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Chichimá (17 inhabitants)
- Buenavista Villaflores (73 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (119 inhabitants)
- Hidalgo (279 inhabitants)
- Pashtón Acapulco (23 inhabitants)
- Playa Linda (8 inhabitants)
- Refugio Chichimá (10 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (91 inhabitants)
- San Juan (24 inhabitants)
- San Vicente Buenavista (239 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (2 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (9 inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (8 inhabitants)
- Veracruz (- inhabitants)