The town of Pedro Gordillo G. is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #180 of the ranking. Pedro Gordillo G. is at 658 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Pedro Gordillo G.? You can find it at 19.0 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Comitán de Domínguez, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Pedro Gordillo G. location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Pedro Gordillo G.? How to get there? Map
Online map of Pedro Gordillo G. in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Pedro Gordillo G. and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Pedro Gordillo G. (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Pedro Gordillo G.
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Pedro Gordillo G., to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Pedro Gordillo G..
Vote for Pedro Gordillo G.. Opinions.
Do you like Pedro Gordillo G.? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Pedro Gordillo G. so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- Bolantoncito (46 inhabitants)
- Colina de los Cipreses (21 inhabitants)
- Dolores el Vergel (75 inhabitants)
- Dos Cruces (169 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (- inhabitants)
- Las Vegas (2 inhabitants)
- Lindo Montebello (3 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (243 inhabitants)
- Playa Linda (6 inhabitants)
- Rincón Guadalupe (100 inhabitants)
- San Isidro la Arena (6 inhabitants)
- San José Alalcevo (29 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Uninajab (5 inhabitants)
- San Vicente Nuevo la Paz (10 inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (13 inhabitants)