Ojo de Agua (Comitán de Domínguez, Chiapas)
Know the tiny town of Ojo de Agua through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 4 inhabitants in the State of Chiapas
The town of Ojo de Agua is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #248 of the ranking. Ojo de Agua is at 1204 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Ojo de Agua? You can find it at 14.7 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Comitán de Domínguez, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Ojo de Agua location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Ojo de Agua? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Ojo de Agua (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Ojo de Agua, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Ojo de Agua
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Ojo de Agua, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Ojo de Agua.
Photos of Ojo de Agua
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Ojo de Agua? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Ojo de Agua.
Vote for Ojo de Agua. Opinions.
Do you like Ojo de Agua? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ojo de Agua so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- Arturo Albores (139 inhabitants)
- Chichima Acapetagua (237 inhabitants)
- Comitán de Domínguez (97537 inhabitants)
- El Carmen Candelaria (Laguna Seca) (24 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (111 inhabitants)
- El Plan (5 inhabitants)
- Loma Linda (3 inhabitants)
- Morelia Santa María (58 inhabitants)
- Playa Linda (6 inhabitants)
- Quishjob del Rosario (- inhabitants)
- Río Grande (841 inhabitants)
- San Antonio el Milagro (5 inhabitants)
- San Antonio la Unión (19 inhabitants)
- San Antonio las Flores (4 inhabitants)
- San Francisco el Desengaño (169 inhabitants)