The town of Flor de María is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. Flor de María is at 695 meters of altitude.
Satellite photo of Flor de María
With the satellite map of Flor de María will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Flor de María.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Flor de María (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Flor de MaríaDo you want to stay in Flor de María? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Flor de María:
- HOTEL TZIMOL: 16 km away, direction North (13 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS ELDORADO: 21 km away, direction North (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CHIAPAS: 20 km away, direction East (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL TRINITARIA: 19 km away, direction East (13 minutes by car)
Where is Flor de María? How to get there? Map
Online map of Flor de María (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Vote for Flor de María
Do you like Flor de María or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Flor de María to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- Altos de Comitán (4 inhabitants)
- Concepción Hoja Verde (10 inhabitants)
- El Edén Paraíso (23 inhabitants)
- El Diamante (67 inhabitants)
- Los Riegos (1916 inhabitants)
- Los Robles Chucumaltic (5 inhabitants)
- Nueva Reforma (150 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de los Altos (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio las Minas (59 inhabitants)
- Santa María (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa el Zapotal (7 inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (350 inhabitants)
- Tres Arbolitos (11 inhabitants)
- Trinidad Martinez (1 inhabitants)
- Yocnajab el Rosario (634 inhabitants)