The town of San Isidro is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #226 of the ranking. San Isidro is at 1,165 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Isidro? You can find it at 15.9 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Comitán de Domínguez, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Isidro location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Isidro? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Isidro (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Isidro, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of San Isidro? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Isidro (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Isidro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Isidro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Isidro.
Vote for San Isidro. Opinions.
Do you like San Isidro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Isidro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- San José Berlín (233 inhabitants)
- Cash (2048 inhabitants)
- Dos Corazones (3 inhabitants)
- Dulce Nombre (8 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (119 inhabitants)
- Fracción Guadalupe (15 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Quistaj (663 inhabitants)
- La Merced Tercera Sección (248 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (Los Mangos) (4 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (291 inhabitants)
- Montecristo (6 inhabitants)
- San Antonio la Unión (23 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (Ocote Bandera) (46 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (12 inhabitants)
- Santa María (5 inhabitants)