La Lagunita (Comitán de Domínguez, Chiapas)
Know the tiny town of La Lagunita through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 3 inhabitants in the State of Chiapas
The town of La Lagunita is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #249 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Lagunita is at 1560 meters of altitude.
The town of La Lagunita is located at 11.1 kilometers from Comitán de Domínguez, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Lagunita.
Where is La Lagunita? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Lagunita (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Lagunita, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of La Lagunita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Lagunita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Lagunita.
Vote for La Lagunita. Opinions.
Do you like La Lagunita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Lagunita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- Buenavista (27 inhabitants)
- Dos Corazones (3 inhabitants)
- El Corralito (11 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (7 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (36 inhabitants)
- El Rosario Chichima (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe las Delicias (37 inhabitants)
- Mina de los Ángeles (56 inhabitants)
- Quija (898 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Bellavista (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Ogotzil (455 inhabitants)
- San Caralampio el Durazno (4 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (29 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Uninajab (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía Dos (16 inhabitants)