The town of Los Catres is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #236 of the ranking. Los Catres is at 1,160 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Catres? You can find it at 15.9 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Comitán de Domínguez, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Los Catres location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Catres? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Los Catres (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Los Catres and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Los Catres (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Catres
With the satellite map of Los Catres will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Los Catres.
Vote for Los Catres. Opinions.
Do you like Los Catres? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Catres so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- Candelataj Tehuantepec (15 inhabitants)
- Chitjá (408 inhabitants)
- Dulce Nombre (8 inhabitants)
- El Diamante (67 inhabitants)
- La Esmeralda (2 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza el Vivero (28 inhabitants)
- La Orquídea (86 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (Los Mangos) (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de los Altos (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (4 inhabitants)
- San José (2 inhabitants)
- San Juan Copalar (278 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (18 inhabitants)
- Sapugana (34 inhabitants)