The town of Hacienda España is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #116 of the whole municipality. Hacienda España is at 1,335 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Hacienda España is located at 15.7 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Ramos Arizpe, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Hacienda España.
Where is Hacienda España? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Hacienda España (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Hacienda España and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Hacienda España (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Hacienda España
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Hacienda España, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Hacienda España.
Photos of Hacienda España
In order for you to enjoy nature around Hacienda España, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Hacienda España, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Hacienda España. Opinions.
Do you like Hacienda España? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Hacienda España so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- El Cóndor (- inhabitants)
- El Milagro (3 inhabitants)
- El Pedregal Uno (4 inhabitants)
- El Pelillal (74 inhabitants)
- El Temporal de las Cuevas (4 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (2 inhabitants)
- Estación Higo (67 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Santo Domingo Número Cinco (7 inhabitants)
- Higueras (342 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Rodríguez Hernández (4 inhabitants)
- Reata (General Coss) (132 inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Mimbre (2 inhabitants)
- San Lucas (10 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (189 inhabitants)
- Tanque Tuxtepec (Tuxtepec) (38 inhabitants)