The town of Las Peñitas is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. Las Peñitas is at 1,289 meters of altitude.
Where is Las Peñitas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Peñitas (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Las Peñitas (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las PeñitasDo you want to stay in Las Peñitas? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Las Peñitas:
- HOTEL ESTACIÓN: 30 km away, direction Southeast (25 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RINCÓN REAL: 30 km away, direction Southeast (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA LOMA: 28 km away, direction Southeast (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA LOMA: 28 km away, direction Southeast (23 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Peñitas
With the satellite map of Las Peñitas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Peñitas.
Vote for Las Peñitas
Do you like Las Peñitas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Peñitas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Curva Santa María (- inhabitants)
- Daniel González Alonso (3 inhabitants)
- El Alto (6 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (12 inhabitants)
- El Toluco (- inhabitants)
- Estación Fraustro (- inhabitants)
- Café del Oso (- inhabitants)
- Luna (Carlos Pereyra) (8 inhabitants)
- Mesón del Norte (Los Vaqueros) (11 inhabitants)
- Paredón (1003 inhabitants)
- Presa Nacapa (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de Acatita (144 inhabitants)
- San Esteban (3 inhabitants)
- Tanque Tuxtepec (51 inhabitants)