The town of Santa Patricia is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #110 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Patricia is at 1,326 meters of altitude.
The town of Santa Patricia is located at 7.8 kilometers from Ramos Arizpe, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Patricia.
Where is Santa Patricia? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Santa Patricia (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Santa Patricia, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Santa Patricia building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Santa Patricia (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Patricia
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Patricia, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Santa Patricia.
Vote for Santa Patricia. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Patricia? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Patricia so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Cantera de Higueras (- inhabitants)
- Congregación Higueras (21 inhabitants)
- Daniel González Alonso (3 inhabitants)
- El Venadito (La Princesa) (- inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Guadalupes (35 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo Número Cinco (- inhabitants)
- La Popa (59 inhabitants)
- Las Imágenes (7 inhabitants)
- Las Marías (2 inhabitants)
- Los Güeros (1 inhabitants)
- Pedro y Ubaldo Aguirre (3 inhabitants)
- Sacrificio (San Luis) (2 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (23 inhabitants)
- La Tortuga (133 inhabitants)
- Valle de Santa Isidra (- inhabitants)