The town of Santa Patricia is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #110 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Patricia is at 1,326 meters of altitude.
The town of Santa Patricia is located at 7.8 kilometers from Ramos Arizpe, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Patricia.
Where is Santa Patricia? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Santa Patricia (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Santa Patricia, which has the following symbol
The population of Santa Patricia (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa PatriciaMany people want to stay in the town of Santa Patricia itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL HACIENDA REAL: 9 km away, direction Southwest (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SANTA MARIA: 12 km away, direction Southwest (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARIO S INN: 10 km away, direction Southwest (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA LOMA: 10 km away, direction Southwest (7 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Patricia
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Patricia, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Patricia.
Vote for Santa Patricia
Do you like Santa Patricia or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Patricia to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Labor Vieja (Heriberto Rodríguez Durán) (- inhabitants)
- El Cortijo de Abajo (1 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Guadalupes (35 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Javier González Figueroa (8 inhabitants)
- La Gamuza (5 inhabitants)
- La Noria (- inhabitants)
- Las Esperanzas (95 inhabitants)
- Las Pitayas (2 inhabitants)
- Loma Chata (3 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (Humberto Magaña) (1 inhabitants)
- Mesillas (- inhabitants)
- Miguel González (2 inhabitants)
- Nacapa (Nuevo Nacapa) (12 inhabitants)
- San Isidro de Acatita (El Ranchito) (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael (38 inhabitants)