The town of Los Venados (La Buena Tierra) is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 8 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #101 of the whole municipality. Los Venados (La Buena Tierra) is at 1,230 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as La Buena Tierra, because this was its former name.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Venados (La Buena Tierra) is located at 16.4 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Ramos Arizpe, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Venados (La Buena Tierra).
Where is Los Venados (La Buena Tierra)? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Los Venados (La Buena Tierra) (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Los Venados (La Buena Tierra)? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Los Venados (La Buena Tierra) (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Venados (La Buena Tierra)
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Venados (La Buena Tierra), to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Los Venados (La Buena Tierra).
Vote for Los Venados (La Buena Tierra). Opinions.
Do you like Los Venados (La Buena Tierra)? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Venados (La Buena Tierra) so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Boca del Tule (Los Nogales) (3 inhabitants)
- Cañón del Tule (3 inhabitants)
- El Ojito (35 inhabitants)
- El Panal (21 inhabitants)
- Granja Pollo 1 (- inhabitants)
- La Azufrosa (46 inhabitants)
- La Chancla (- inhabitants)
- La Luz (La Ermita) (6 inhabitants)
- Las Esperanzas (106 inhabitants)
- Los Palmeritos (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (107 inhabitants)
- Salitrillos (Manuel Alonso Martínez) (4 inhabitants)
- San Diego (14 inhabitants)
- San Juan Bautista (San Juan) (17 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Amargos (Amargos) (60 inhabitants)