The town of Las Rusias is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #156 of the ranking. Las Rusias is at 1,082 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Rusias? You can find it at 31.2 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Ramos Arizpe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Rusias location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Rusias? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Las Rusias (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Las Rusias, which has the following symbol
¿Disfrutas pasando horas mirando imágenes de satélite para buscar tu casa o recordando lugares de un pueblo? Hemos conseguido una foto satelital actualizada de Las Rusias y en este enlace podrás navegar por sus calles.
The population of Las Rusias (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Rusias
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Rusias, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Las Rusias.
Vote for Las Rusias. Opinions.
Do you like Las Rusias? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Rusias so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Curva Santa María (11 inhabitants)
- Desierto de los Reyes (41 inhabitants)
- El Cielo Azul (3 inhabitants)
- El Forlon (17 inhabitants)
- El Pantano (44 inhabitants)
- El Venadito (La Princesa) (1 inhabitants)
- Granja Higueras (16 inhabitants)
- La Gamuza (3 inhabitants)
- La Gamuza (10 inhabitants)
- Presa Nacapa (13 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (Rancho Viejo) (5 inhabitants)
- San Lucas (10 inhabitants)
- San Simón de Abajo (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa Número Seis (- inhabitants)
- Sauceda (El Tanque) (85 inhabitants)