The town of El Lenguetón is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #173 of the ranking. El Lenguetón is at 1,381 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Lenguetón? You can find it at 1.4 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Ramos Arizpe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Lenguetón location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Lenguetón? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Lenguetón (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Lenguetón, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Lenguetón building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Lenguetón (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Lenguetón
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Lenguetón, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Lenguetón.
Vote for El Lenguetón. Opinions.
Do you like El Lenguetón? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Lenguetón so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Arroyo Negro (- inhabitants)
- El Ojito (Estación Sauceda) (24 inhabitants)
- El Ojuelo de Enmedio (- inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola San Andrés (- inhabitants)
- Granja Porcícola San Ramón (1 inhabitants)
- Higo (La Norita) (39 inhabitants)
- Hipólito (480 inhabitants)
- La Adobera (Kilómetro Diecisiete) (- inhabitants)
- La Gamuza (10 inhabitants)
- La Popa (40 inhabitants)
- Las Moras (13 inhabitants)
- Pilar Antonia González (Fraustro) (- inhabitants)
- Plan de Guadalupe (La Delfina) (175 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (45 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (1 inhabitants)