The town of Buenavista is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #207 in terms of number of inhabitants. Buenavista is at 775 meters of altitude.
The town of Buenavista is located at 44.6 kilometers from Ramos Arizpe, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Buenavista.
Where is Buenavista? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Buenavista (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Buenavista, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Buenavista building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Buenavista (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Buenavista
With the satellite map of Buenavista will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Buenavista.
Photos of Buenavista
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Buenavista? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Buenavista.
Vote for Buenavista. Opinions.
Do you like Buenavista? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Buenavista so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Ana Isabel (9 inhabitants)
- Boca del Tule (Los Nogales) (3 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (6 inhabitants)
- El Temporal de las Cuevas (4 inhabitants)
- Estación Higo (67 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Guadalupes (20 inhabitants)
- La Zorra Dos (1 inhabitants)
- Mesón del Norte (Los Vaqueros) (11 inhabitants)
- Nacapa (Nuevo Nacapa) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho W (4 inhabitants)
- Sacrificio (San Luis) (4 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (45 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Amargos (Hacienda de San Juan) (7 inhabitants)
- Saucillo de Arriba (- inhabitants)