Zacatecas (Ramos Arizpe, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Zacatecas, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 2 inhabitants of Coahuila de Zaragoza.
The town of Zacatecas is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #179 of the ranking. Zacatecas is at 1084 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Zacatecas? You can find it at 28.4 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Ramos Arizpe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Zacatecas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Zacatecas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Zacatecas (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Zacatecas
With the satellite map of Zacatecas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Zacatecas.
Vote for Zacatecas. Opinions.
Do you like Zacatecas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Zacatecas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Cañada Ancha (- inhabitants)
- Combite (Granja el Barril) (7 inhabitants)
- Congregación Higueras (1 inhabitants)
- Cosme (108 inhabitants)
- El Laurel (2 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (El Vergel) (2 inhabitants)
- Las Esperanzas (106 inhabitants)
- Las Pitayas (4 inhabitants)
- Lomas la Gamuza (3 inhabitants)
- Parreños (- inhabitants)
- Salitrillos Dos (4 inhabitants)
- San Juan (2 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Amargos (Amargos) (60 inhabitants)
- Saucillo de Arriba (- inhabitants)
- Sierra Mojada (2 inhabitants)