The town of Zacatecas is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #179 of the ranking. Zacatecas is at 1,084 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Zacatecas? You can find it at 28.4 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Ramos Arizpe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Zacatecas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Zacatecas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Zacatecas (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Zacatecas (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near ZacatecasDo you want to stay in Zacatecas? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Zacatecas:
- HOTEL ESTACIÓN: 46 km away, direction Southeast (31 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA LOMA: 38 km away, direction Southeast (32 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA LOMA: 40 km away, direction Southeast (27 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RINCÓN REAL: 41 km away, direction Southeast (29 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Zacatecas
With the satellite map of Zacatecas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Zacatecas.
Vote for Zacatecas
Do you like Zacatecas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Zacatecas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Cañón del Tule Dos (4 inhabitants)
- El Águila (14 inhabitants)
- El Escalón San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- El Forlón (5 inhabitants)
- El Jabalí (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (1 inhabitants)
- Higueras (299 inhabitants)
- Joaquín Herrera (4 inhabitants)
- La Ermita (2 inhabitants)
- La Gamuza (5 inhabitants)
- Las Jaulas (La Pila) (7 inhabitants)
- Las Norias (117 inhabitants)
- Reata (General Coss) (113 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (Rancho Viejo) (3 inhabitants)
- San Martín (Doce de Diciembre) (59 inhabitants)