The town of Zacatecas is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #179 of the ranking. Zacatecas is at 1,084 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Zacatecas? You can find it at 28.4 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Ramos Arizpe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Zacatecas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Zacatecas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Zacatecas (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Zacatecas and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Zacatecas (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Zacatecas
With the satellite map of Zacatecas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Zacatecas.
Vote for Zacatecas. Opinions.
Do you like Zacatecas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Zacatecas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Cantera de Higueras (- inhabitants)
- Club Cinegético Del Valle de Saltillo (3 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (1 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (San Francisco) (1 inhabitants)
- El Temporal (2 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Guadalupes (35 inhabitants)
- Landeros (83 inhabitants)
- Mary Cruz (- inhabitants)
- Ramírez (- inhabitants)
- Restaurante El Café (- inhabitants)
- Sacrificio (San Luis) (2 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (3 inhabitants)
- San José de los Nuncios (163 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (133 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (6 inhabitants)