The town of San Isidro is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. San Isidro is at 1,378 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is San Isidro? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Isidro in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of San Isidro? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Isidro (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Isidro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Isidro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Isidro.
Vote for San Isidro. Opinions.
Do you like San Isidro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Isidro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Armando García (3 inhabitants)
- Arturo González (3 inhabitants)
- Chimicuila (Doctor de las Fuentes) (1 inhabitants)
- El Ojuelo de en Medio (6 inhabitants)
- La Luz Dos (La Luz Segunda) (5 inhabitants)
- Las Marías (2 inhabitants)
- San Judas Tadeo (Álvaro Gómez) (- inhabitants)
- Los Cedros (68 inhabitants)
- Los Jacalitos (10 inhabitants)
- Los Ojuelos de Abajo (El Ojuelo) (2 inhabitants)
- Parreños (3 inhabitants)
- San Luis (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro de Bonanza (2 inhabitants)
- Santa María (Santa María del Rosario) (55 inhabitants)
- Santa Patricia (- inhabitants)