The town of La Maroma is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #23 of the ranking. La Maroma is at 565 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Maroma? You can find it at 19.4 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Monclova, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Maroma location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Maroma? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Maroma in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Maroma.
Need to locate a certain La Maroma building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Maroma (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Maroma
With the satellite map of La Maroma will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Maroma.
Vote for La Maroma. Opinions.
Do you like La Maroma? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Maroma so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Granja Antigua (Andrés Oyervides) (- inhabitants)
- El Vergel (1 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (4 inhabitants)
- Centro Federal de Readaptación Social Número 10 Nor-Noreste (- inhabitants)
- Herdez (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Campestre Las Palmas (- inhabitants)
- Federico Padilla (2 inhabitants)
- JesÃºs Quintana Montes (- inhabitants)
- Cañón Toro Prieto (1 inhabitants)
- Juan Alfaro Delgadillo (8 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (Iradier Huerta Medrano) (- inhabitants)
- Lupita (- inhabitants)
- Noria Blanca (- inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (Romeo Briceño Montes) (1 inhabitants)
- San José del Oro (San José de las Cañas) (2 inhabitants)