The town of Demetrio Vázquez is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Demetrio Vázquez is at 699 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Demetrio Vázquez? How to get there? Map
Online map of Demetrio Vázquez in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Demetrio Vázquez (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Demetrio VázquezDo you want to stay in Demetrio Vázquez? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Demetrio Vázquez:
- HOTEL BEST WESTERN: 7 km away, direction Northeast (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ROYAL INN: 8 km away, direction Northeast (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL FLORES HILLS: 8 km away, direction Northeast (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CHULAVISTA DE MONCLOVA: 7 km away, direction North (5 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Demetrio Vázquez
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Demetrio Vázquez, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Demetrio Vázquez.
Vote for Demetrio Vázquez
Do you like Demetrio Vázquez or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Demetrio Vázquez to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- La Merma (Alberto Villarreal) (- inhabitants)
- Blanca Estela Barboza Rosales (9 inhabitants)
- Demetrio Vázquez (1 inhabitants)
- Enrique PizaÃ±a MartÃnez (- inhabitants)
- Federico Padilla (2 inhabitants)
- Jesús de los Santos (5 inhabitants)
- Juan Alfaro Delgadillo (8 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 9 (San José de las Cañas) (3 inhabitants)
- La Rosita (- inhabitants)
- Las Arboledas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Lalos (- inhabitants)
- Sofymar (Mario Moreno de los Santos) (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (6 inhabitants)
- Raúl de la Fuente Sierra (1 inhabitants)
- Valdemar Arzola (- inhabitants)