The town of Lupita is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #86 of the ranking. Lupita is at 552 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of Lupita? You can find it at 21.4 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Monclova, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Lupita location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Lupita? How to get there? Map
Online map of Lupita (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Lupita? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Lupita (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Lupita
With the satellite map of Lupita will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Lupita.
Vote for Lupita. Opinions.
Do you like Lupita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Lupita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Sección Xll SNTSS (Doctor Fernando Rocha Larrainzar) [Unidad Deportiva (1 inhabitants)
- Herdez (- inhabitants)
- Curva de Juan Sánchez (27 inhabitants)
- El Papalote (San Francisco) (12 inhabitants)
- La Curva de Juan Sánchez (19 inhabitants)
- La Maroma (5 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (Iradier Huerta Medrano) (- inhabitants)
- El Gatuño 3 (- inhabitants)
- Luis Martínez Zapata (- inhabitants)
- María Luisa (José Dimas Galindo) (10 inhabitants)
- Moisés Asís (1 inhabitants)
- Nada (- inhabitants)
- Noria Blanca (- inhabitants)
- San Carlos (1 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)