The town of Valdemar Arzola is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #41 in terms of number of inhabitants. Valdemar Arzola is at 481 meters of altitude.
The town of Valdemar Arzola is located at 16.1 kilometers from Monclova, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Valdemar Arzola.
Where is Valdemar Arzola? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Valdemar Arzola in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Valdemar Arzola.
Need to locate a certain Valdemar Arzola building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Valdemar Arzola (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Valdemar Arzola
With the satellite map of Valdemar Arzola will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Valdemar Arzola.
Vote for Valdemar Arzola. Opinions.
Do you like Valdemar Arzola? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Valdemar Arzola so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Chagusa (- inhabitants)
- El Chavo (Edmundo Aguilar Garza) (- inhabitants)
- Federico Hernández Castro (6 inhabitants)
- La Morita (Fidencio Aguayo Cortés) (5 inhabitants)
- La Mota (2 inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (- inhabitants)
- Las Tres Marías (4 inhabitants)
- Licenciado Muela (Guti Pipa Lica) (6 inhabitants)
- Lico Muñoz (1 inhabitants)
- Los Ruiseñores (2 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Diamantes (1 inhabitants)
- Ramiro García Medina (4 inhabitants)
- Romeo Briceño Montes (2 inhabitants)
- San José del Oro (San José de las Cañas) (1 inhabitants)
- San Julián (5 inhabitants)