The town of La Codorniz is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #78 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Codorniz is at 624 meters of altitude.
The town of La Codorniz is located at 37.2 kilometers from Monclova, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Codorniz.
Where is La Codorniz? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Codorniz (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain La Codorniz building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Codorniz (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Codorniz
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Codorniz, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Monclova. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Codorniz.
Vote for La Codorniz. Opinions.
Do you like La Codorniz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Codorniz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Asadero California (- inhabitants)
- El Calvario (- inhabitants)
- El Papalote (San Francisco) (12 inhabitants)
- Fracción San Miguel (Jesús De la Cruz) (15 inhabitants)
- Jesús De los Santos (3 inhabitants)
- La Atravesada (- inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (Santa Elena) (1 inhabitants)
- Las Juanitas (3 inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (- inhabitants)
- María Luisa (José Dimas Galindo) (8 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (3 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (16 inhabitants)
- Santa Águeda de los Castillo (La Miseria) (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (2 inhabitants)
- Tomas Ortiz (- inhabitants)