El Calvario (Monclova, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Calvario, a beautiful tiny town in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of El Calvario is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). It is the most populated town in the position #134 of the whole municipality. El Calvario is at 500 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Calvario is located at 12.9 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Monclova, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Calvario.
Where is El Calvario? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Calvario in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of El Calvario
With the satellite map of El Calvario will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Calvario.
Photos of El Calvario
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Calvario? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Calvario.
Vote for El Calvario. Opinions.
Do you like El Calvario? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Calvario so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Doroteo Campos Moreno (Santa Mónica) (- inhabitants)
- El Carmen (- inhabitants)
- El Oro (Nuevo Poblado el Oro) (186 inhabitants)
- El Piolin (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- El Ya Merito (Heberto Rodríguez Mona) (4 inhabitants)
- Gilberto Sosa (1 inhabitants)
- La Cuchilla (5 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Marías (4 inhabitants)
- Licenciado Muela (Guti Pipa Lica) (6 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Diamantes (1 inhabitants)
- Noria Blanca (2 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (16 inhabitants)
- San José del Oro (San José de las Cañas) (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (- inhabitants)