Las Juanitas (Monclova, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Las Juanitas (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Coahuila de Zaragoza has 3 inhabitants?
The town of Las Juanitas is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #65 of the whole municipality. Las Juanitas is at 594 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Las Juanitas is located at 11.4 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Monclova, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Las Juanitas.
Where is Las Juanitas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Las Juanitas (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Las Juanitas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Juanitas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Monclova. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Las Juanitas.
Photos of Las Juanitas
In order for you to enjoy nature around Las Juanitas, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Las Juanitas, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Las Juanitas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Juanitas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Juanitas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Casa Blanca (- inhabitants)
- El Calvario (- inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (3 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (7 inhabitants)
- Federico Padilla (4 inhabitants)
- Juan Manuel De la Cruz (El Texano) (- inhabitants)
- La Codorniz (2 inhabitants)
- La Polvorosa (5 inhabitants)
- Los Maltos (- inhabitants)
- María Genoveva (Genoveva) (29 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (1 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (2 inhabitants)
- Simón Ramírez Rodríguez (El Sacrificio) (1 inhabitants)
- Soledad Reyes (192 inhabitants)