The town of El Pulgarcito is located in the Municipality of Agualeguas (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 2 inhabitants. El Pulgarcito is at 195 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Pulgarcito? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Pulgarcito (Nuevo León) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Pulgarcito, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Pulgarcito building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Pulgarcito (Nuevo León) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Pulgarcito
With the satellite map of El Pulgarcito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Agualeguas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Pulgarcito.
Vote for El Pulgarcito. Opinions.
Do you like El Pulgarcito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Pulgarcito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Agualeguas
- Agualeguas (2080 inhabitants)
- Ciriaco González (- inhabitants)
- El Potrero (4 inhabitants)
- El Roble (12 inhabitants)
- La Palma (1 inhabitants)
- Las Dos Rosas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Mogotes Tres (- inhabitants)
- Los Nogales (240 inhabitants)
- Los Olmos (2 inhabitants)
- Minerva (- inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (91 inhabitants)
- Piedra Parada (- inhabitants)
- San Andrés (Marín de Porras) (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (1 inhabitants)
- San José (4 inhabitants)