The town of Los Náufragos is located in the Municipality of Agualeguas (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 3 inhabitants. Los Náufragos is at 462 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Los Náufragos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Náufragos in Nuevo León, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Los Náufragos? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Los Náufragos (Nuevo León) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Náufragos
With the satellite map of Los Náufragos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Agualeguas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Los Náufragos.
Vote for Los Náufragos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Náufragos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Náufragos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Agualeguas
- El Corral (- inhabitants)
- El Papalote (4 inhabitants)
- El Potrero (4 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (4 inhabitants)
- El Texano (- inhabitants)
- La Esmeralda (2 inhabitants)
- La Palma (1 inhabitants)
- La Ponderosa (4 inhabitants)
- Los Mezquites (- inhabitants)
- Los Náufragos (3 inhabitants)
- Los Robles (- inhabitants)
- Palo Blanco (- inhabitants)
- San Andrés (Marín de Porras) (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- Santos Valadez (Piedra Parada) (- inhabitants)