The town of La Herradura is located in the Municipality of Agualeguas (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 1 inhabitants. La Herradura is at 320 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Santa María. This town decided to change its name in the year 2014.
Where is La Herradura? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Herradura (Nuevo León) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Herradura and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Herradura (Nuevo León) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Herradura
With the satellite map of La Herradura will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Agualeguas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Herradura.
Vote for La Herradura. Opinions.
Do you like La Herradura? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Herradura so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Agualeguas
- Ciriaco González (- inhabitants)
- El Derrame (2 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (4 inhabitants)
- El Potrero (4 inhabitants)
- El Recodo (5 inhabitants)
- La Atravesada (- inhabitants)
- La Esmeralda (2 inhabitants)
- La Loma (1 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Maldonado (- inhabitants)
- Los Mezquites (- inhabitants)
- Los Olmos (2 inhabitants)
- Pedrera Arroyo las Alazanas (- inhabitants)
- Raúl Molina (113 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (- inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (5 inhabitants)