The town of Chapotes Dos is located in the Municipality of Agualeguas (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 1 inhabitants. Chapotes Dos is at 177 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Chapotes Dos? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Chapotes Dos in Nuevo León? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Chapotes Dos.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Chapotes Dos and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Chapotes Dos (Nuevo León) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Chapotes Dos
With the satellite map of Chapotes Dos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Agualeguas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Chapotes Dos.
Vote for Chapotes Dos. Opinions.
Do you like Chapotes Dos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Chapotes Dos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Agualeguas
- Charco Escondido (2 inhabitants)
- Ciriaco González (- inhabitants)
- El Corral (- inhabitants)
- El Potrero (4 inhabitants)
- El Recodo (5 inhabitants)
- El Roble (12 inhabitants)
- Genoveva (2 inhabitants)
- La Brisa (- inhabitants)
- Lázaro Maldonado (- inhabitants)
- Los Náufragos (3 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (91 inhabitants)
- Palo Blanco (- inhabitants)
- El Tironeo Uno (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cadena (Jesús Lozano) (1 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (1 inhabitants)